“Stress free family food”
I’m Neil, I am a dad of two living in sunny Hampshire. If your kids have ever told you that they don’t like something they loved two days ago or you are just stuck in a meal time rut and bored of eating the same ‘kid friendly’ meals over and over or, even worse, tired of cooking one meal for the kids and another for the adults then this is the place for you!
I love to cook and I love to eat. More to the point, I love to cook good food…. not frozen nuggets and fish fingers and I love to eat at a relaxed dinner table…. not one where I am trying to out negotiate kids on what they eat. Through research and trial and error we do eat good food and our table is relaxed but it wasn’t always that way!
Here you will find:
- Strategies to make your meal times less stressful and improve your kid’s relationship with food.
- Interesting recipes that are simple to cook for any busy family and that everyone will enjoy … not a kale and chia seed soufflé in sight.
- Cooking tips, trick and hacks that make our lives easier… and make you look and feel good in the kitchen!
- Interviews with experts and specialists in the field of kids food and nutrition.
- On going stories of joy and woe as we continue the trial and error method of raising kids!
For more information please contact email@example.com