One thing that I come across time and time again with mums who have young kids is a concern about nutrition. If a child is a fussy eater then nutrition is often one of the biggest concerns for a parent. Regardless of whether a child is fussy or not, a parents nutrition regularly comes as an afterthought.
Life is different for parents with young kids:
- Our meals are often dictated by the tastes of others.
- The times that we eat are different.
- We often have to cook twice in the evenings.
- We are constantly surrounded by food.
- Our kids are our priorities, often more than our own health.
- We rarely have time to ourselves.
So to build on my knowledge of helping parents with their fussy eaters I am also training to be a nutrition coach, learning the physical and psychological ins and outs of nutrition. More specifically, I am learning how this is applied specifically to mums who have young kids. I am learning how to apply scientifically backed research to achieve health and weight loss for mums whilst helping them overcome fussy eating enabling the whole family build a lifelong positive relationship with healthy food.
If you would like to learn more, check out Neil Welsh Nutrition and start living a healthier life today!